Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Around the house:










I don't have much to say. Just a few things I've captured over the last week.
We had a good time in Virginia.
The Avett brothers concert kicked ass.
& now these stupid allergies are kicking my ass.
I bought a pair of awesome jeans while I was in chesapeake. I also left them there.

Most things about pregnancy are horrible.
I'm only two months & I'm already over it.
With one thing or another I have been sick every single day for the last month or more.
I want to crawl into a whole & hibernate until December.
As much as I can't wait to meet this little person inside of me, I'm dreading the heated summer that lies ahead, The gazillion pounds I'll probably gain, & the sleep I'll never catch up on.
Surprisingly, I'm actually looking forward to the labor of it all.
I enjoyed watching Evan be born.
They set a mirror up for me and it made it so much easier to push.
I know it sounds crazy, But I'd rather go through labor 9 times then 9 months of all things pregnant & that is truth.



Lunch time.
Posting ultrasound pics next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment