Thursday, May 3, 2012

Time flies

 This time Tuesday I will be 1/4 of the way through my pregnancy. 
 I'm so thankful for all the people who have taken part in celebrating our soon baby.
While there's plenty of people who still have no idea, I kind of like it that way.
It makes it more special for those of you who do.

Because there are very few surprises in life,
We have decided not to find out the sex.
We have also decided not to announce a name until we have seen our baby.
 I personally don't even want to pick up another baby names book for a very long time.

So I know I promised baby pics, however.. I can't seem to remember which book I put them in to straighten out. Soooo it's a good thing my OB has copies!
Next baby doctor appointment is coming up on the 22nd.
Did I mention I absolutely LOVE my new prenatal clinic?!
Because I totally do.
It's such a big step up from the shitty medicaid covered health clinic I went to with Evan.
I'm so lucky my husband is providing enough so I don't ever have to step foot in that shit-whole again.
Don't get me wrong, its costing us a pretty penny to be where we are. But worth every cent.

We haven't completely decided what we'll be doing once the baby arrives as far as housing goes.
Our lease is up Feb. 1 2013 So we will *hopefully* be in a house of some sort either here in NC or up in VA. 
I also won't be working for at least six weeks.
That part might be a little rough on the bank account.
I also won't be going back to childcare.
So who knows?
This baby has changed all of our plans.
It was hard to accept at first.
I'm nervous.
anxious.
excited.
overwhelmed.
cautious.
worried.
sick.
tired. 

There is a whirlwind of emotions going on with me.
Rob is so positive.
I wish I were more like him.
I keep going back & forth.
Some days are easier than others.

We need to get back on a budget.
I am kind of scared to death of depleting our savings account.
I need to find another part time child like, yesterday.
It's been just Evan and Carrigan for almost 2 months.
It's been nice.
Minus the pay-cut.
After getting our tax return I got waaaaaaaaay too comfortable with just the two kids.
& Ever since I started looking again I've been stood up twice.
F'n Rude.

It's Carrigan's 2nd Birthday.
Evan & I decorated the apartment & I spent the first hour of the day blowing up balloons.
She loved them.
We love her.


I've been writing this post on & off since about 8:00 this morning.
So it needs to end.


BABY PROOF
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment