Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday blues

First day of the week = shit.
I had a dentist appointment at 8:am this morning resulting in another wisdom tooth extraction.
I am so puffy & numb & also starving.
Liquid diets are stupid.
& As much as i'd love to enjoy a starbucks coffee, I wouldn't be able to taste it for another 3-6 hours anyway.

Good news is I no longer am in any pain.
& if I am once this numbness rubs off, I have lots of baby safe pain pills.
(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
& in just a few days will be back to normal.

Rob is taking the day off to hang with me & help with the kiddos.
We're heading to the mall compliments of Shannon Davis
She provided free cheekini undies from VS plus $10.00 off bra's coupons.
So Rob is totally excited.
Hehe.
jk.
Okay, maybe a little.
I also have two FREE chickfila chicken sandwiches.
What are the odds that I would get two in one week?
Totally awesome.
& After just dropping $120.00 on my tooth I'll take all the free I can get.

My coupon binder has cob webs on it. 
I should probably get on that.
The problem is once I start it is nearly impossible for me to stop..& then I feel guilty for spending two hours on $7.00 worth of coupons. I need to schedule things better. Or just schedule things period. Other than doctor apps & things involving Evan I'm horrible at planning anything. 


More later

<3
  


No comments:

Post a Comment