Thursday, August 4, 2011

Project of the week

I'm always looking for creative ways to display family photos around the house.
I found this idea yesterday while blog-surfing & fell in-love
You can't see the clothespins very well but they are fantastic, and easy,
because you can make them pretty much out of anything.

All you'll need is a drill to make a few wholes, and the barbwire or something like it, and cheapo hardware to secure the barbwire or something like it to the back!
Clothespins, of course.
Also, They used chalk paint, but you can use any old kind.


My search for distressed wood begins!
Pictures upon completion.


<3

1 comment:

  1. Adorbs. I was on the hunt for distressed wood for wedding decor & found it along the side of the road when a house in my parents' neighborhood took down their fence. It was perfect. Keep those eyes peeled!

    ReplyDelete