Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11




Today we are celebrating Rob's only brother, Lee, who knows how old birthday!
& instead of getting ready I am procrastinating, blog style!
I accidentally made twelve too many plans today.
& being that today is my only full day off with Rob and Evan, My brain is fighting over what to do.
In the meantime, there has been a lot of hide & seek going on around here this morning.
& i don't mean the song.
Which will now be in my head for the rest of the day..



Please excuse the poor picture quality.

Evans new favorite hiding spot.

Yes, he is under there.

This is his "NOOO MOMMY, I DON'T WANT MY SHITTY DIAPER CHANGED!" face.






I've been watching nothing but remembering 9/11 TV since yesterday.
It's so hard for me to believe 10 years have gone by.
I remember Heidi and I were about to head off to school when my grandma ran in the front door.
She was crying and praying while frantically trying to get the TV on so my mom and us could see what was happening. We sat on the couch in awe while my grandma continued to pray that we, our family, our friends, and our nation would be safe. Just thinking about that day leaves a huge knot in my throat.






Remembering 9/11*


1 comment:

  1. Your child has SO MUCH PERSONALITY.
    love love love it.

    & speaking of Hide & Seek:
    http://youtu.be/RDtEKnQNGPw

    ReplyDelete