Wednesday, September 21, 2011

2 post's in 1 day? Craaaaaazaaaaaaay.

& while both my boys are fast asleep, my tired eyes just aren't quite ready to close.
The day was good. Really good!
Did i go & do everything i had originally planned to?
No.
Did we completely blow off much needed grocery running for a fabulous Mexican made restaurant dinner followed by lots&lots of Barnes & Noble funtime?
Yes.

Rob had meetings all morning and into the afternoon. But was home by 3:00. Just in time to get started. We loooooooove mexican food. We also loooooooove to read. We got Evan some classic Amelia Bedelia books from the bargain section. My face lit the entire store up when i saw these. I just HAD to have them...for..Evan! To this day is one of my absolute favorites. She also inspired my IloveLucy obsession. I have a very soft spot in my heart for female comedians.

We ended the evening by taking Evan to get a "Baby pumpkin" .. He's sleeping with it now..Along with his pink dalmation dog, his cabbage patch baby cow, and his plastic t-rex dinosaurs. Oh Evan, I love you so much!






1 comment:

  1. You made me want Mexican food SO BADLY at like, 11 a.m. this morning. OMGGGGG. Come here NOW!

    ReplyDelete