Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Photographs

     


                            

 


 





1.) Evan + Carrigan + barnes & noble + thankgoodnessforstarbuckscoffee.
2.) I get to see this pretty girl's face 5 days a freakin' week. Evan & I are in so much love.
3-8.) My baby boy being his baby boy self.
9.) The only boy I know who can rock the highwaters.
10-12.) My lovie & I at a hurricanes game. Blastly blast. Minus the 8 dollar beer and 12 dollar nachos.
13. 15. 16.) I don't even know. Probably playing photo hunt because I am pretty sure it was senior citizen night at the pub & we just didn't get the memo.
14.) Last (sort of..) but not least, My handsome husband.





*more to come
         Gretchen

2 comments:

  1. WHOA WHOA. missed this post! welcome back to blogland, sweet taylor faces!

    ps. laughing at how full the arena is for a hurricanes' game, compared to an admirals' game. lolerz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it. ACTUALLY, I wouldn't know because I'm pretty sure the last admirals game I went to was with YOU AND MARY&KENZI. and that was what, 20 years ago now?

    Thanks for the warm welcome. mISH you. lolerz. get it get it?

    ReplyDelete